Vote of Thanks
1. Honorable [name], Respected [name], Mr Chairman, our most valued invited guests, ladies and gentlemen! It's my privilege to have been asked to propose a vote of thanks on this occasion. I, on behalf of [name of the organization of the event], and the entire let me call it fraternity of [field of interest] here together, and on my own behalf extend a very hearty vote of thanks to all speakers for gracing your important work and sharing with us your findings and opinions today!
2. At the outset it is my privilege to propose vote of thanks to………
3. I take this opportunity to extend our gratitude to the guest of honour…….
4. I would be failing in my duty if I do not convey my thanks to the print and
5. electronic media for the efforts they are taking for coverage of the event.
6. Lastly, I thank all the members of the organizing Committee, and all my
7. colleagues who have been involved in this particular event for last few days.
8. Without their cooperation and full support, this conference would not have
9. Let me express my gratitude….
10. I take this opportunity to thank…..
11. Our words may not be capable of communicating our sense of gratitude to….
12. I bow my head in gratitude…..
13. May I take this occasion to salute him with…..
14. We are happy to mention our obligation to…
15. It’s a great honour to have this opportunity to thank all of you on behalf of
16. I would like to thank the volunteers who have been running around doing a lot of things and thank you so much.
17. It is a great honour and privilege for me to be called upon to propose vote of thanks on the occasion of…..
18. We are extremely grateful to the Honourable….for his presence and words of encouragement.
19. I also convey my heartfelt thanks to………..
20. We are delighted to have amongst us……. His presence has been source of guidance and inspiration for us.
21. Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen, as we come to the close of the …. it is my pleasure to deliver the vote of thanks to all.
22. As we come to the close of this programme, it is my pleasure to deliver the vote of thanks on behalf of………
23. I wish to thank Shri ……., who has always been a great support behind such events.
24. Thanks are also due to other staffs and personals involved in this programme.
25. To conclude, let me once again reiterate my gratitude to all.
26. I request all of you to come and join for High Tea.
27. We shall now draw the curtains on the …….with the National Anthem.
28. I thank you all for your attendance.