Friday 21 September 2012

How to Welcome Guests on to the Dais


Welcome Speech Points

1.    Excellencies, Distinguished Delegates, Ladies and Gentlemen,
2.    It gives me great pleasure to extend to you all a very warm welcome on behalf of SVPCET
3.    On behalf of SVPCET, it is my pleasure and privilege to welcome you all the distinguished participants to this event.
4.    It is such a lovely evening. As we are to grace this occasion. Allow me to welcome you all to (mention the event).
5.    It is my honor more than a pleasure to welcome you all to this …
6.    I consider it a great honour to welcome Dr./Mr./Prof/Sri/Smt…. on to the dais. May I invite the Chief Guest on to the dais
7.    It will  now be the turn of……….. to come on to the dais.
8.    I request Mr./Ms/Sri/Smt/Dr./Prof_________________________ to grace the dais
9.    Next, we look forward for the presence of ___________________ on the dais.
10. It is my privilege to invite Mr./Ms/Sri/Smt/Dr./Prof ____________________ on to the dais.
11. With equal pleasure I invite______________ on to the dais.
12. I am pleased to invite all the committed teaching and non teaching staff of SVPCET.
13. A warm word of welcome to Dr……… Principal of our college, we are waiting with full of ebullience to listen to your motivational words.
14.  I extend my warm welcome to Sri……. to come over to the dais and occupy his chair please.
15.  I deem it a great privilege to welcome Sri…….. to come on to the dias.
16.  I am immensely pleased to welcome Dr………. on to the  dias.
17. On this occasion, I am entrusted by the Organizing Committee of today's function to give a welcome address.
18.   First of all, I on behalf our college, heartily welcome the honorable Chief Guest…… I am specially thankful to him because when we approached him with an invitation and requested him to grace our function as Chief Guest….. did not hesitate a moment. He  instantly agreed when he looked at our program. Once again, I on behalf of our college, welcome ……the Chief Guest of today's function.
19. Secondly, I welcome Mr. ……, the VC  of our college. In spite of his heavy schedule, he accepted to grace today's function as the President. I am really happy to welcome him to today's function.
20. I also welcome all my colleagues for sparing a few hours of their valuable time to come here and participate in this function. I am really indebted to them. Hadn't it been their cooperation, today's function couldn't have been so successful. I on behalf of our college heartily welcome them.

Last not but the least, I welcome all those who contribute to make today's function a grand success. I welcome all of you who are present here. Thank you very much.
 
One Sample welcome speech:

“ I am really privileged to have the pleasant task of welcoming the distinguished gathering for the college fresher’s day celebrations SVPCET. On behalf of the SVPCET and on my own behalf, I warmly and respectfully welcome the Chief Guest…We are highly honored that our Hon’ble …. is amongst us today. We are indeed grateful to the….. for graciously and readily accepting our invitation. We are eagerly looking forward to his address. Let me extend my thanks to Mr. …… who has always been with us. His presence is always a moral boost for us. I thank him for making his presence despite his busy schedule.We are all awaiting with full of ebullience to listen to your motivational words. A hearty welcome to our Principal…..He has an indomitable spirit to maintain the discipline. His personal academic achievements are a source of motivation for us. Now, I am pleased to invite all the committed teaching and non teaching staff of SVPCET. My word of welcome goes next to all the invitees, the parents and the vibrant students of SVPCET.”
I thank you all for attending .I look forward to wonderful events to follow.
 Thank you.

68 comments:

  1. Thank U Sir................ it is more useful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very very useful. No doubt

      Delete
    2. Very very useful. No doubt

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was very useful for me to address the guests. Thank You 🙏🙏 very much

      Delete
  3. THANK YOU SIR IT'S VERY MUCH USEFUL

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is great o have this page

    ReplyDelete
  5. i went through your welcome speech and took some words from the above and welcomed my school guest.thank you for your motivational creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much sir, it reduced my pressure

    ReplyDelete
  7. gret sir, hats of to you...... may ALLAH almighty bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Huge info and more useful. . . .Keep posting. . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been searching for this type of article many times now i got it. . . .Good work and great post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you sir it helped me a lot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very good information from u sir thank u

    ReplyDelete
  12. helped me a lot n made me rock in the school thank u so much sir

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice and super drafting .I wsa benifited. Thanks Sir
    SPPawar
    Head
    Applied Science Dept.
    S.S.V.P.S.B.S.DEORE POLYTECHNIC,DHULE

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am very happy, i really thank ful

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for this splendid effort

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tq sir. Really very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tq sir. Really very informative.

    ReplyDelete
  18. yeah, thats great but still english seems so straight and non-dynamic.. i can see is just a bunch of exotic word used but not a twist or play of words and sentences to create humor in speech like a literature type in sense .........

    ReplyDelete
  19. quite helpful.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. good mornring sir,
    this is laxmi narasimha from naidupet.
    i kindly request you to send me a complete script and principals speech for inauguration and farewell for state level academic meet in our school.
    thanking you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  21. good mornring sir,
    this is laxmi narasimha from naidupet.
    i kindly request you to send me a complete script and principals speech for inauguration and farewell for state level academic meet in our school.
    thanking you sir.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Almost the data is same as mine..
    Helpful to freshers.

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank u sir for this valuable help for my students and self raghu

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice it's very useful to all function organizers.....

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's really helpful for all function organizers

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very useful information...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Republic Day 2019 Chief Guest Republic Day honours the date on which the Constitution of India came into effect on 26 January 1950 replacing the Government of India Act (1935) as the governing document of India.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Super sir it's really wonderful and useful

    ReplyDelete
  29. And also one more thing sir please send the other functions like workshop of engineer's

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super sir... it's really helps everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Sir thanks for the valuable information

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wonderful task

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very useful information
    and also helpful to freshers
    Thank you very much Sir

    ReplyDelete
  34. That was very helpful for the beginner emcees,So grateful to you 🙏

    ReplyDelete