Friday 28 September 2012

Learn Writing Career Objectives for Resumes


How to write Career Objectives

Points to keep in mind when writing the Career Objectives in your CV:
  • Keep the English simple
  • Keep the sentences short, precise and concise. Cut the verbiage.
  • The tone of your Career Objective should be formal.
  • The Grammar should be correct.
  • Check your spelling more than a few times.
  • Do not copy and paste other peoples Career Objectives
  • It is best to keep your Career Objectives 3-4 lines.
  • Make sure your Career Objectives match the job you are applying for.
  • Always write the resume objective keeping the need of the employer in mind.
  • Use keywords and language found in job advertisement to demonstrate that you’ve paid attention to what the employer needs. 
  •  Never use the same resume objective for a number of different jobs.
  • Tailor each resume objective to fit the position.
Some Sample Career Objectives:

Writing an objective in resume as a fresher or new grad is a tricky task. Following are some sample Objectives in Resume for Freshers which will enable you making your own objective.

“Seeking a challenging carrier by giving all my skills to my profession and waiting for a initiative role.”

 “To be a part of the challenging team which strives for the better growth of the organization and which explores my potential and provides me with the opportunity to enhance my talent with an intention to be an asset to the company.”

“To associate with an organization which progresses dynamically and gives me a chance to update my knowledge and enhance my skills, in the state of art technologies and be a part of the team that excels in work to words, the growth of organization and my satisfaction thereof.”

“Seeking an electrical engineer position with a company which will require me to utilize my skills, abilities and experience in the electrical engineering field to ensure the company’s success.”

“A highly motivated software engineer with comprehensive knowledge of software techniques, and good experience of existing software applications. I am seeking to work with a reputed software company to achieve new levels of competence.”

“To add value to your organization with the help of my adaptability and my grasping power, and to enhance my professional skill set in accordance with your organizational objectives.”

“To build upon and enhance my professional skills in a reputed and dynamic organization that gives me the opportunity to evolve in a professional manner.”

“Looking for a position where I will have the opportunity of being allowed to learn about new technologies that are arriving in the software world as well as utilize my experience of developing and working with computer applications in your esteemed organization.”

“I am seeking a position as an entry position as a software developer where I can work in a challenging environment and gain experience in working as part of a team to research and develop new software products.”

“Seeking a job as a Mechanical Engineer in a firm, who can develop, create and modify machinery that creates and uses power.”

“Looking for a job as a Civil Engineer, who can perform engineering duties in planning, designing and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures and facilities.”

No comments:

Post a Comment