Thursday 13 September 2012

Readymade points for Letters



Effective Letter Writing Tips

  1. i shall be most grateful if you very kindly pass necessary orders for an early action in the matter.
  2. therefore, I earnestly request you to kindly grant me …days leave of absence with effect from…(both days inclusive)
  3. I shall be grateful to you for this kind act.
  4. it is, therefore, entreated that you will kindly grant me permission to leave the college two hours earlier. For this kind act, I shall be highly obliged.
  5. in view of the said reason, I entreat you kindly to …. This kind act on your part will surely oblige me beyond expression.
  6. I shall, therefore, be most grateful if you very kindly grant me exemption from…
  7. in the light of the facts stated above, I shall be grateful if you kindly…
  8. in view of what have been sated above, I shall be grateful if you kindly…
  9. for this kind act, I shall ever remain grateful to you.
  10. I hope to be excused for this intrusion upon your precious time.
  11. I hope to be excused for this encroachment upon your precious time.
  12. for this kind act, I shall ever remain most grateful to your august good self.
  13. I beg to bring to your kind notice the following facts relating to….
  14. your kind and immediate action in the matter will surely oblige me beyond words
  15. this is to bring to your kind notice that….
  16. this kind act on your part will certainly oblige me beyond expression in words
  17. in view of the urgency of the matter, you are earnestly and respectfully requested kindly to issue me..
  18. it is not out of order to mention for your kind information that…
  19. I beg to state that the marriage ceremony of a cousin of mine is scheduled to take place in..
  20. it is in the fitness of things to mention that..
  21. in view of the facts clearly and respectfully explained in the preceding paragraphs
  22. I will be grateful for your timely gesture/I will feel obliged for this favour
  23. this is to request you to…./I am writing this letter mainly to bring to your kind notice…
  24. I am quite pained to learn…/it is quite disturbing to learn that…
  25. may I take this opportunity to inform you…
  26. I am sorry to inform you/ I request to inform you that..
  27. on account of my illness…
  28. may I ask you to let me know in detail…
  29. I shall feel highly obliged for your invaluable help in this regard
  30. I am sure you are aware of the fact/ as you are aware
  31. I am looking forward to a favourite response from you
  32. you are well acquainted with the fact…
  33. It would be very kind of you if you could…

No comments:

Post a Comment